76 Crown St, Wollongong, NSW.
Alibi showcase 2 local artists every month.
Be the first to view incredible artworks by some of our region’s finest artists at our launch on the first Wednesday of every month.
These launches are open to the public, with the artists in attendance and available to discuss their work.
Complimentary canapes provided + $7 cocktails 7pm-9pm.
Upcoming exhibits 2013:
- Jan – Angela Forrest & T.S. Zaracostas (displayed until 2/2)
- Feb – Alena Kennedy & Flossie Peitsch (Launch Wed 6/2)
- March – Tash Benton & Emily Windon (Launch Wed 6/3)
- April – Gillian Day & Alannah Dreise (Launch Wed 3/4)
- May – Megan Leckey & Jodi Steward (Launch Wed 1/5)
- June – Melanie Duncan & Michael Huppatz (Launch Wed 5/6)
- July – Greer Taylor & Joseph Horvat (Launch Wed 3/7)
- Aug – Carol Dunwell & Damian Bancks (Launch Wed 7/8)
- Sept – Indigenous Art Exhibit (Launch Wed 4/9)
- Oct – Arja Välimäki & Paula Schiller Gowans (Launch Wed 2/10)
- Nov – Kerry Bruce & Wendy King (Launch Wed 6/11)
- Dec – UOW Student Art Exhibit (Launch Wed 4/12)